Most Health Insurance and Medicare policies do not come standard with any dental coverage, unless the dental work is related to a disease or accident. But like everything else in the medical world, dental costs have soared in recent years.
At Smart Health & Life Insurance Agency, our goal is to save you serious money on your dental care by giving you the freedom to compare and choose from the leading dental plans in the country! We believe everyone should have access to affordable dental care, and the opportunity to easily compare the savings offered by the dental plans in your area. Do not hesitate to contact us to privately discuss your dental needs and we will help you select the right plan for you.
Dental Discount Plans are the most popular plans available because of the affordable cost and large availability of in-network dentists.
These kinds of plans offer:
- NO waiting period
- NO yearly dollar cap amount
- NO waiting period for Basic or Major Services
- NO Deductibles ever
- NO age limit – excellent choices for seniors on Medicare
- NO Premium increases due to age
- Pre-existing conditions are ALWAYS covered – no waiting period, immediate treatment available
- Orthodontic treatment is available on a limited basis depending on plan selected – call for details
- Save 10% to 60% on most dental services
- Choose from 30+ discount dental plans
Click here to help you select the right plan for you or to look up your dentist and the plans they take in your zip code.
Group, Individual & Family PPO plans from Ameritas Group Health Care also offer a wide range of benefits.
Some of these benefits are:
- Single or family options
- Freedom to see any dentist (save more with PPO network where available)
- Certified excellence in claims service
- If you qualify for takeover, no waiting periods (see details, last page)
- A plan that includes vision
- Non-insurance discount on prescriptions
Click here to quote and enroll in an Ameritas Group Dental plan.
Whichever plan design you want, let us help you guide you with your selection. If you need a dental plan, Smart Health will contact your dentist to gather vital information to determine the best plan price versus plan benefits.
Protect yourself from the high out-of-pocket costs of restorative and cosmetic dentistry with a comprehensive dental plan! Contact us today to discuss your Dental Insurance options!